COLOR CORRECTION WORKSHOP for Cinematographers & photographers
- Manipulating the Audience’s Emotions With Colors..An Introduction to Color Correction Process :With the advent of digital motion picture cameras, the art and science of digital colour grading has become more important than ever.Colour has the ability to manipulate perception and stimulate emotions. It can focus attention, improve understanding, and ultimately, add production value. But how should filmmakers and film professionals deploy colour successfully in the production pipeline?This introduction is aimed at anyone with an interest in colour grading. Cinematographers, Photographers, Colourists, Filmmakers, Directors & Editors.Topics covered include:
- What is Color Psychology?
- Meaning of Colors.
- Psychological Effects of Cool Colors
- Psychological Effects of Warm Colors
- Applying Color Psychology to your Image & Movie
- Introduction: What does a colourist do? Is grading a technical necessity?
- Introduction to lightroom and Davinci Resolve / Baselight
- RAW Camera workflow and necessity of colour grading.
- What is LUT and how it helps to grade
- Effects of Colour: Examples of correction, enhancement and effects.
+91 98842 04348 / +91 98406 32922